Friday 11 September 2009

first time blogger!

This is the first time I have ever blogged and am not sure how much time i will have to do this but I hope to keep a food diary as well as just a basic diary of my life. I was diagnosed with cancer (angiosarcoma primary breast) in July 09. I am following the Budwig diet which I will go more into later. I want to share with people my love for food and my new exploration of cooking within a sort of guideline.

I am a horrible writer and speller so don't bother pointing this out. I know it.

The food rules are....
no meat
no fish
no sugar
no processed food
no fats other than flaxseed oil, pumpkin seed oil, coconut oil (I do use quality olive oil and sesame oil now and again)
a bit of dairy is ok
everything is organic as possible
everything whole /raw as possible

That's a lot of rules but they are rules for me personally as I may not follow the Budwig diet as closely as others do but it's my own interpretation of it and what I think is best for ME and only me.

Any foodie comments much appreciate and any recipe ideas for me would be fantastic.
-natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment