Friday 9 October 2009

Unrefined Sea Salt


Lets talk about salt! I love salt, our bodies require a certain amount of salt to be healthy. We should be putting the best kind of salt in our bodies that gain the most benefit. Unrefined sea salt is great! It tastes amazing and it has loads of trace minerals that are very good for you. Refined salt has all the goodness taken out of it. Even your standard white sea salt has been processed. Try to find yourself a nice unrefined sea salt. It should be a bit brown in colour, not snow white. We are missing so many trace minerals in our diet and this is one healthy way to get them back in!

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get that from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the internet. I can't remember where! maybe www.goodnessdirect.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered some too, it's coming monday I think. just in time for me to be gone!

    ReplyDelete