Monday 19 October 2009

My Cancer Fighting Protocol

If your wondering what my daily protocol is here it is.

-drink saurkraut juice first thing
-1/2 hour later drink some green tea
-eat the flaxseed oil/yogurt cheese breakfast with 2 tblsp of fresh ground flaxseeds
-about 10 or 11 am make a fresh juice. I make a combo of veg and fruit and make it big as well because I don't have time to do a second juice in the day. I usually do carrots, ginger, apples and beets and a bit of cabbage, broc or cauli. I also add spirulina to this as well as turmeric and cayenne. yeah a bit yuck.
-drink some green tea before lunch
-lunch is a raw salad and some kimchi or saurkraut on top. Sometimes a piece of homemade wholewheat sourdough bread with avocado and sprouts or something like that but not often. Or some soup.
-Second serving of flaxseed oil/yogurt cheese (I sometimes don't get to this one if I am out so I eat it after dinner)
-drink 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseeds in sparkling wine or pineapple juice and fizzy water.
-have another green tea at somepoint
-eat dinner around 6-7
-try to get another 1 tblsp ground flax in a drink
-probably another green tea
SAUNA at least 3 times a week
-drink a glass of red wine if I feel like it

Coffee enema about 1 to 2 times a month
Thymunex - amazing thymic peptides for immune support
Bromelain 1000mg a day for inflammation and cancer fighting
sea kelp pills for iodine since I eat and juice a lot of cabbage
Vit D3 at 8000 iu a day in fall, winter and early spring but I almost always get outside for daylight.
greens plus about 8 a day
Exercise at least 40 min a day, usually a walk with dogs or bike ride
jumping on trampoline when I remember for lymph system movement
visualisation, self-hypnosis and deep breathing

So I eat a total of 2 tblsp of ground flaxseeds a day and drink 3 tblsp of ground flaxseeds. I eat 8 tblsp of flaxseed oil a day. 2 in salad dressing and soups

No comments:

Post a Comment